are made with a lace-like foundation with hair strands embedded into the tiny holes. It gives a scalp-like appearance when placed against your skin or natural scalp. It also allows for a very flat and easy application that will make your install look very real.
LACE CLOSURE HAIR CARE
* To better maintain your virgin lace frontal or frontal hair, you should make sure to:
* Wash at least once weekly with shampoo that has a pH level no higher than 7
* Dilute shampoo with warm water
* Shampoo should be sponged into your hair
* Rinse the hair thoroughly
* Use conditioner and comb the hair, starting from the ends and working your way up
* Rinse out the conditioner and let the hair air dry
you should brush or comb through the hair to style it. You can use hairspray, mousse, gel and other styling aids, but in moderation. You should use products that don't contain alcohol.
When you go to sleep, you should braid the hair into a large loose braid at the back of your neck. Then when you wake up, undo the braid and comb through the hair, starting at the ends and working your way up to your scalp.